Saturday, August 31, 2013

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I bought my first car in 2004.  It was the car of my dreams (at the time) compared to the Toyota Corolla that I drove when I was in college.  It had a great sound system, a sporty look, and a V6 engine that allowed me to "zoom zoom" by everyone on the freeway.  But as a father of one and with a 2nd baby on the way, I realized that this dream car needed to go.  It breaks down several times a year, including 2x during Joy's feeding program.  We needed something more reliable with more space/features for a growing family.  Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

Saying goodbye to my Mazda 6
So this is my new car...Selena's old car.  Selena now drives a Toyota Sienna.  The sacrifices dads have to make for their family.  


But at least it is worth it...
Joy says thank you daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment