Thursday, January 23, 2014

Let it Snow!

Joy has always been horrible with drinking formula.  We still measure how much she drinks each day and try to supplement her with water in between meals.  But one thing is constant...her love for ice.  So when we received a dumping of snow a few days ago, we decided to let Joy play with snow instead of taking her outside.  Here are some photos of her playing and eating snow:


Bathtime is one of my favorite things to do with Joy.  She loves playing with water and her toys.  It is only a matter of time that she'll be using the big tub so I'm trying to savor these moments as long as I can...





2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    I came across your blog recently. I have a 10 month old son who has an NG tube in due to a feeding disorder. All he has been diagnosed with so far is reflux and slightly delayed gastric emptying. He takes most of his nutrition by tube. I was just wondering how your daughter is doing?
    Best,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany, sorry for not responding sooner. My daughter is doing great now. She outgrew all her allergies and is now in preschool. She's a decent eater, a little picky like most kids. How is your son? I'd be happy to chat with you more.

      Thomas

      Delete