Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Joy!

Today Joy turned 1 year old.  Last night as I was rocking her to sleep, I thought about how far she's come and how blessed I am to have her in my life.  She arrived a bowl of jello, fought through difficult obstacles with reflux, food allergies, and a feeding tube, and now she can crawl, stand, cruise (a little), wave high, clap, smile and eat.  She still makes my heart melt!  What a journey it has been and I pray that my little Joy will continue to grow and thrive many years ahead.  









2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! :) XO WOW - look how beautiful and how happy she looks! You've all been thru a lot together - but survived & thrived! Takes a lot of love! Congratulations; and may the future be filled with increasingly wonderful, healthy, joyous adventures & accomplishments! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and many more!

    ReplyDelete